Fascial Stretch Therapy™
Fascial Stretch Therapy™ is a unique, complete and complementary system of table-based assisted stretching, focusing on the fascia and joint capsule as the key elements in achieving optimal flexibility, strength, performance and pain relief.
Fascia is a network of layered connective tissue that surrounds muscles, bones and joints. A joint capsule is also a connective tissue structure that surrounds joints and is involved in optimizing the mechanical function of the joint as well as gives it nutrients. When the fascia and joint capsules are restricted it can cause:
- Decreased joint space which can lead to degenerative joint diseases and osteoarthritis
- Increased muscle tone which can lead to trigger points, strains, tendonitis and tears
- Increased nervous tissue tone which can lead to headaches, trigger points and muscle tightness
- Increased scar tissue formation
- Decreased blood flow and energy levels, and much more
- Improved posture
- Reduced risk of injuries
- Releases endorphin’s which are natural pain suppressants
- Improved strength
- Decreased stress
- Improved athletic performance
- Decreased muscle soreness
- $75 for 60 minutes targeting lower quadrant including Low back, Glutes Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, and feet.
- $110 for 90 minutes targeting lower quadrant AND upper quadrant including upper back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, hands, and neck.
- 3 for $65 each (60 minute sessions)
- 6 for $60 each (60 minutes sessions)
- 3 for $95 each (90 minute sessions)
- 6 for $90 each (90 minute sessions)