We are Committed to Serving Military Communities
Why Get Chiropractic Adjustments?
Many things can lead to a vertebral subluxation. Some of the more common causes I’ve found are:
- A vertebra going out of place (“misalignment”) because of a slip or fall (i.e., “macrotrauma”).
- The entire spine misaligning globally due to poor posture.
- Joint swelling caused by damage done to the intervertebral joint.
- An inflammatory response caused by a poor diet, lack of pure water or psychological stress.
- Osteoporosis or degenerative changes of the spine or intervertebral discs.
- Trigger points and tight back muscles that pull the vertebrae out of place.
Call to see if you qualify with your insurance 480.719.3749